Run the Demo
Import your ReadyPlayerMe avatar into Unreal Engine with the Demo map.
Once you have set up your C++ or Blueprint Only project with the Ready Player Me SDK, you can run the provided demo.
- 1.In the Content Browser, go to ReadyPlayerMe Content > Maps and open RPM_Demo.
- 2.In the Outliner, select BP_RPM_Actor.
- 3.In Details, select Ready Player Me Component (Ready Player Me).
- 4.Look for the property named Url Shortcode.
- 5.Paste your avatar URL (full or shortcode) into the field. (Or keep the provided demo avatar.)
- 6.Press Play, and after a moment, you should see the avatar in your scene.