Ready Player Me Unreal Engine SDK Downloads.
The Blueprint-only version of the plugin inside the Blueprint Only folder has a separate version for each version of Unreal Engine.
When you update the Unreal Engine SDK, we recommend that you delete the plugin completely and then re-add it to the project as follows.
- 1.Close the Unreal project if it is currently open.
- 2.Delete the ReadyPlayerMe and glTFRuntime folders located in the
- 3.Download the latest version of the Unreal SDK.
- 4.Extract the contents of downloaded ZIP file (ReadyPlayerMe and glTFRuntime folders) into your
- 5.Reopen to project and when the popup opens, click Yes rebuild the modules.