Setup Blueprint Projects
Install the Unreal Engine SDK with your Blueprint project.
For Unreal Blueprint Projects you have two options:
- Use the Blueprint Only version of the plugin. If you are using the Blueprint version of the plugin, you must do an Engine Install as described below. The Blueprint Only version of the plugin is very large as it includes all the generated binaries and other files.
For a Blueprint Only project, you need to add the Ready Player Me plugin to a particular Unreal Engine version installed on your computer. This means that the plugin will be available to any Unreal project you open using that Unreal Engine version.
- 2.Extract the contents of the downloaded Zip file (
- 3.In a file explorer, navigate to your Unreal Engine installation.
- PC default:
Program Files/Epic Games/[ENGINE_NUMBER].
- macOS default:
- 4.Copy the plugin folders ReadyPlayerMe and glTFRuntime into the
- 5.Start or restart UE and open your Blueprint Project. There should be no errors.
- 6.From the top toolbar, go to Edit > Plugins.
- 7.Find the ReadyPlayerMe and glTFRuntime plugins. - For example, select All and use the search bar.
- 8.Click the checkbox to enable each plugin.
- 9.Restart Unreal Engine.
- 10.Open the Content Browser and click Settings (View Options in UE4). Make sure Show Plugin Content and Show Engine Content are both checked.
- 11.In the Content Browser expand Engine > Plugins and scroll or use search until you find the gITFRuntime, glTFRuntime C++ Classes, ReadyPlayerMe Content, and ReadyPlayerMe C++ Classes folders.