Become a Partner to use Ready Player Me avatars in your commercial project and to get your own Partner subdomain.
Ready Player Me is available free for all developers.
Any avatar created using the Ready Player Me website is licensed under the Creative Commons 4.0 license, allowing non-commercial use.
If you’re looking to integrate Ready Player Me avatars into your commercial app or game, you must sign up as a development partner to use them.
- Use of Ready Player Me avatars in commercial applications
- Partner subdomain (yourappname.readyplayer.me)
- Light or dark avatar creator theme
- Choice between full-body and half-body avatar types
- Advanced avatar configuration settings: texture LODs, toggling hands, changing the export pose, animation blendshapes, and many more
- Dedicated developer support
- Exclusive updates
Any developer can apply to become a partner, and we strive to partner with as many developers and companies as possible.
After we review your submission, we will contact you by email or phone.