Studio (Developer Dashboard)
Studio is a developer dashboard that lets you manage and customize the Ready Player Me experience. It will allow you to access your own subdomain and modify the appearance of your Avatar Creator.
- 2.Sign up or login with your Ready Player Me credentials.
- 3.If this is your first time in Studio, you need to register your app. Fill out the form with your information and follow the prompts through the registration process until you land on the My Applications dashboard with your application already set up.
- 1.After registering your app with Studion, click on it. This opens the settings.
- 2.At the top, you can find the Subdomain. You can click on it or copy the URL to open the Avatar Creator.
- 3.Familiarize yourself with your Avatar Creator.
- 4.In Studio, experiment with the configuration options described in Avatar Creator Setup, and see the changes immediately on your subdomain.
Once created, your subdomain is public, and users will immediately see any changes you make.
Last modified 18d ago